This Peter Gregory double knitting pattern leaflet 7158 will instruct you on how to create a selection of baby hats in the following styles:
- White bonnet with picot edging and lace detail.
- Blue cable knit hat with ribbed edging and a pom pom to the top.
- White hat with blue, green and yellow stripes, ear flaps and a pom pom to the top.
- Pink hat with ribbed edging and a tassel to the top.
The pattern gives you measurements to create the garments so that they are suitable for babies from birth - 2 years.
This Peter Gregory knitting pattern is suitable for use with most double knitting yarns, however tensions may vary and we recommend you knit a a tension square before knitting the whole garment.
See image provided for the number of 100g balls of wool required for each garment and the colours that are illustrated in the leaflet.
Please note that this is a knitting pattern and NOT a set of finished knitted garments. All knitting instructions are written in English.
We have a wide range of double knitting wool available to purchase on separate listings.
- Details: This is a Peter Gregory double knitting pattern that instructs you how to knit a white bonnet, a cabled hat, a striped hat and a tassel hat.
- Brand: Peter Gregory
- Type: Knitting Patterns
- Colour: Blue Green Pink White Yellow
- Country / Region of Manufacture: United Kingdom