These Linen Union glass cloths are made from 60% linen and 40% cotton.
With a high linen content these cloths are extremely absorbent and durable and don't leave lint behind, making them ideal for drying or buffing glassware.
Perfect for restaurants, cafés and bars or for simply using around the home.
Ideal for using as an ironing cloth to prevent a shine on your best clothing. Alternatively, these cloths make a great blank canvas for printing on.
Available to purchase in a pack of 5, each linen mix tea towel measures approximately 49cm x 72cm (19" x 28").
Machine washable at 40c and can be ironed on a medium setting. As these are made from natural fibres there be some shrinkage after washing.
Photographs are for illustrative purposes only and shades may vary.
- Details: With a high linen content these Linen Union glass cloths are extremely absorbent and durable making them perfect for restaurants, cafés and bars or for simply using around the home.
- Colour: White
- Type: Linen Union Glass Cloths
- Size: 49cm x 72cm (19" x 28") approximately.
- Care Instructions: Machine washable at 40c, do not tumble dry, can be ironed on a medium heat setting.
- Brand: Classic Home Store
- Material: 60% Linen 40% Cotton