This King Cole 'Yummigurumi Crochet' pattern instructs you how to create cute snuggle toys - dolphin, octopus, seahorse and whale.
Amigurumi originated in Japan and is the art of knitting or crocheting stuffed animals, dolls and objects.
The pattern gives you instructions how to create the items in the following sizes:
- Dolphin - 30cm (12") long.
- Octopus - 27cm (10.5") long.
- Seahorse - 27cm (10.5") tall.
- Whale - 30cm (12") long.
This King Cole crochet pattern is suitable for use with most chunky yarns, however tensions may vary and we recommend you knit a tension square before knitting the whole garment.
See image provided for the number of 100g balls of yarn required for each item and the colours that are illustrated in the leaflet.
Please note that this is a crochet pattern and NOT a set of finished toys. All crochet instructions are written in English.
The yarn illustrated is King Cole Yummy and this is available to purchase on a separate listing.
- Details: This is a King Cole 'Yummigurumi Crochet' pattern that instructs you how to create a snuggle octopus, whale, seahorse and dolphin, using Yummy Chunky yarn.
- Brand: King Cole
- Type: Crochet Pattern
- Colour: Blue Cream Green Pink White
- Country / Region of Manufacture: United Kingdom