This King Cole Finesse Cotton Silk knitting book 1 with patterns by the well known Sue Batley-Kyle, instructs you how to knit fashionable garments for women over 24 pages, complete with colourful illustrations throughout.
Each design can be made with King Cole Finesse Cotton Silk DK and each pattern states which yarn, shade and needles are used.
The garments this knitting book instructs you how to knit are as follows:
- Striped cap sleeve top.
- One colour cap sleeve top.
- Three quarter sleeve lacy jacket.
- Short sleeve lacy gilet.
- Diamond lace shawl.
- Eyelet and irish moss stitch scarf.
- Eyelet triangular shawl.
- Sleeveless lace top.
- Short sleeve lace panel top.
- Short length patterned cardigan.
- Long length patterned cardigan.
See images for more details on the designs.
The patterns use 3.25mm (UK 10 - USA 3), 4mm (UK 8 - USA 6), 4.5mm (UK 7 - USA 7) & 5mm (UK 6 - USA 8) needles. A 4.5mm (UK 7 - USA 7) 100cm circular needle and stitch holders are also used.
These knitting patterns should be suitable with most King Cole double knit yarns, however tensions may vary and we recommend you knit a tension square before creating the design.
Please note that this listing is for a knitting book and is NOT a set of finished knitted designs. All knitting instructions are written in English.
- Details: This is the King Cole Finesse Cotton Silk DK collection book 1 that instructs you on how to knit various fashionable garments for women. All designs are by the well known Sue Batley-Kyle.
- Brand: King Cole
- Type: Knitting Patterns
- Colour: Beige Blue Grey Pink Purple