This easy knit King Cole Tinsel Chunky knitting pattern leaflet 9052 will instruct you how to create a variety of spooky Halloween creatures - tarantula, ghost, pumpkin and a green monster.
The pattern gives you instructions to create the stuffed toys in the following sizes:
- Tarantula - Body: 14cm (5.5") and leg span: 30cm (12").
- Pumpkin - Height: 12cm (4.75") and Width: 15cm (6").
- Ghost - Height: 16cm (6.25").
- Green monster - Height: 20cm (8").
This King Cole knitting pattern is suitable for use with most chunky yarns however, tensions may vary and we recommend you knit a tension square before knitting the whole toy.
See image provided for the number of 25g/50g balls of wool required for each toy and the colours that are illustrated in the leaflet.
Please note that this is a knitting pattern and NOT a set of finished knitted toys. All knitting instructions are written in English.
The yarn illustrated is King Cole Tinsel Chunky & Dollymix DK which are available to purchase on a separate listing.
- Details: This is a King Cole chunky knitting pattern that instructs you how to knit spooky Halloween monsters - tarantula, pumpkin, ghost and green monster - using Tinsel Chunky yarn.
- Brand: King Cole
- Type: Knitting Patterns
- Colour: Green Orange Red White
- Country / Region of Manufacture: United Kingdom