This easy knit super chunky knitting pattern leaflet 5640 by King Cole will instruct you on how to create a lady's tabbard, wrap, scarves, wrist warmers, hat and cowl.
The pattern gives you instructions to create the garments in the following sizes:
- Tabbard - 100cm x 63cm (39.5" x 24.75").
- Wrap - 43cm x 148cm (17" x 58.25").
- Scarf with frill - 14cm x 152cm (5.5" x 60").
- Garter stitch scarf - 20cm x 128cm (8" x 50").
- Wrist warmers - to fit average sized lady's hands.
- Hat - to fit average sized lady's head.
- Cowl - 28cm x 76cm (11" x 30").
This King Cole knitting pattern is suitable for use with most super chunky yarns, however tensions may vary and we recommend you knit a tension square before knitting the whole garment.
See image provided for the number of 100g balls of yarn required for each garment and the colours that are illustrated in the leaflet.
Please note that this is a knitting pattern and NOT a set of finished knitted garments. All knitting instructions are written in English.
The yarn illustrated is Quartz Super Chunky. We have a variety of yarns available to purchase on separate listings.
- Details: This is an easy knit King Cole super chunky knitting pattern that instructs you on how to knit a lady's tabbard, wrap and accessories, using Quartz Super Chunky yarn.
- Brand: King Cole
- Type: Knitting Patterns
- Colour: Multi