This King Cole Scandinavian Crochet book 1 instructs you how to crochet Christmas designs over 22 pages, complete with colourful illustrations throughout.
While most items are intended to decorate your home during the festive season, some would add a stylish touch all year round!
Each design can be made using double knitting yarn, with the hooks required for each individual pattern indicated throughout the booklet.
The items this knitting book instructs you how to knit are as follows:
- Angel tree topper ornament.
- Stockings - hearts and stars or star hexagon.
- Snowflake cushion.
- Little houses garland.
- Geometric cushion.
- Tree decorations - star, circle and heart.
- Gnome shelf sitters - small or large.
- Character decorations - boy or girl.
The measurements vary between each design but each pattern will inform you of the finished measurement.
These christmas decoration ideas would make great gifts, are sure to be well loved by everyone and are fun to make for crocheters.
These patterns should be suitable for most double knitting yarns however, tensions may vary and we recommend that you crochet a tension square before knitting the design.
Please note that this is a crochet book and NOT a selection of finished designs. All instructions are written in English.
- Details: This King Cole Scandinavian Crochet Book 1 instructs you how to crochet a range of christmas themed items including gnome shelf sitters, stockings, tree decorations and many more.
- Brand: King Cole
- Type: Crochet Patterns
- Colour: Multi