This King Cole Scandi Knits book 1 instructs you how to knit Christmas designs over 16 pages, complete with colourful illustrations throughout.
This collection of Scandinavian inspired projects has been designed to bring a calm, cohesive feel to your festive decor. The limited colour palette and natural fibres have been carefully selected to bring about a sense of Hygge to the home.
Each design can be made using double knitting yarn, with the needles required for each individual pattern indicated throughout the booklet.
The items this knitting book instructs you how to knit are as follows:
- 'Peace Love Joy' Stocking.
- Santa toy.
- Cable cushion.
- Baubles - three designs.
- Owl About Christmas toy
- Cable wreath.
- Angel tree decoration.
- Scandi Hearts tree decoration.
- Gift bag.
- Mini Sweaters tree decoration.
- 'We Wish Ewe a Merry Christmas' cushion.
The measurements vary between each design but each pattern will inform you of the finished measurement.
These christmas decoration ideas would make great gifts, are sure to be well loved by everyone and are fun to make for knitters.
These patterns should be suitable for most double knitting yarns however, tensions may vary and we recommend that you knit a tension square before knitting the design.
Please note that this is a knitting book and NOT a selection of finished knitted designs. All instructions are written in English.
- Details: This King Cole Scandi Knits Book 1 instructs you how to knit a range of christmas decorations including cushions, wreaths, baubles, a gift bag and more!
- Brand: King Cole
- Type: Knitting Patterns
- Colour: Multi
- Country / Region of Manufacture: United Kingdom