This King Cole Newborn booklet instructs you how to knit baby garments over 26 pages, complete with colourful illustrations throughout.
The garments this knitting book instructs you how to knit are as follows:
- Flat pack Jack-et and flat pack Jill cardie.
- George's Squared blanket.
- Baby's first blanket.
- Little marigold cardie and teddy duffle coat.
- Hats - little pointy hat, striped little beanie, little pixie hood and teddy bonnet.
- Mitts - knit mitts and stripey mitts.
- Booties - stripey sockies and little bow shoes.
The measurements vary between each design but each pattern is suitable for baby's from newborn up to 18 months. Each pattern will inform you of the finished measurement.
These patterns should be suitable with most double knitting yarns however, tensions may vary and we recommend you knit a tension square before knitting the design.
Please note that this is a knitting book and NOT a selection of finished knitted designs. All knitting instructions are written in English.
- Details: This King Cole Newborn Knits book instructs you how to make a selection of garments, using Cottonsoft DK yarn.
- Brand: King Cole
- Type: Baby
- Colour: Multi