This chunky knitting pattern leaflet 5540 by King Cole will instruct you on how to create a lady's cowl, scarf, wrap, lap blanket, cushion and hats.
The pattern gives you instructions to create the garments in the following sizes:
- Cowl - 34cm x 79cm (13.25" x 31").
- Scarf - 26cm x 117cm (10.25" x 46").
- Wrap - 36cm x 168cm (14" x 66").
- Hats - to fit average sized lady's head.
- Lap blanket - 133cm x 152cm (52.25" x 59.75").
- Cushion - 36cm x 36cm (14" x 14") or 41cm x 41cm (16" x 16").
This King Cole knitting pattern is suitable for use with most chunky yarns, however tensions may vary and we recommend you knit a tension square before knitting the whole item.
See image provided for the number of 100g balls of yarn required for each item and the colours that are illustrated in the leaflet.
Please note that this is a knitting pattern and NOT a set of finished knitted garments. All knitting instructions are written in English.
The yarn illustrated is King Cole Funny Yummy. We have a variety of yarns available to purchase on separate listings.
- Details: This is a King Cole chunky knitting pattern that instructs you on how to knit a lady's cowl, scarf, wrap and hat, a lap blanket and a cushion, using Funny Yummy yarn.
- Brand: King Cole
- Type: Knitting Patterns
- Colour: Beige Blue Grey Purple Red
- Country / Region of Manufacture: United Kingdom