This super soft Drifter for Baby double knitting yarn by King Cole is made from a blend of cotton, wool and premium acrylic and will form a pattern when knitted up correctly.
This Drifter baby yarn comes in the following shades:
- Lilac Tints (Shade 1375) - a blend of purple, lilac, green, orange, pink and white.
- Princess (Shade 1376) - a blend of pink, green, orange and white.
- Spearmint (Shade 1377) - a blend of green, blue, red, turquoise and white.
- Kingfisher (Shade 1378) - a blend of turquoise, blue, orange, pink and white.
- Boy Blue (Shade 1379) - a blend of blue, green, orange, turquoise and white.
- Shrimp (Shade 1380) - a blend of coral, blue, green, orange, pink and white.
Available in 100g balls, this yarn can be purchased individually or in packs of 3, 6 and 12. The length of each ball is 300 metres/329 yards approximately and it is recommended that you us 4mm needles (UK 8 / USA 6) for a 10cm x 10cm (4" x 4") tension square of 22 stitches x 28 rows.
This yarn makes beautiful baby sweaters, cardigans, dresses, scarves and even your home décor projects. Knitting patterns for garments made using this yarn can be purchased on separate listings.
Please note that photographs are for illustrative purposes only and shades may vary depending on you computer settings. All measurements are approximate.
- Colour: Lilac Tints (1375), Princess (1376), Spearmint (1377), Kingfisher (1378), Boy Blue (1379) or Shrimp (1380).
- Care Instructions: Machine washable at 40c, can be cool tumble dried, do not iron.
- Size: 100g Ball - 300 metres/329 yards - available to purchase singularly or in packs of 3, 6 & 12.
- Material: 25% Cotton, 6% Wool & 69% Premium Acrylic.
- Details: This super soft Drifter for Baby double knitting yarn by King Cole is made from a blend of acrylic, wool and cotton and will form a striped pattern when knitted up.
- Brand: King Cole
- Type: Wool & Yarn
- Length: 329 yards 300 metres
- Country / Region of Manufacture: Turkey