This chunky and double knitting pattern leaflet 4413 by King Cole will instruct you on how to knit a diamond throw, an oblong cushion and a square cushion.
The pattern gives you instructions to create the items in the following sizes:
- Diamond Throw - In DK: 86cm x 61cm (34" x 24") and in Chunky: 96cm x 66cm (38" x 26").
- Oblong Cushion - In DK: 51cm x 28cm (20" x 11") and in Chunky: 58cm x 30cm (22.75" x 11.75").
- Square Cushion - In DK: 36cm x 36cm (14" x 14") and in Chunky: 41cm x 41cm (16" x 16").
This King Cole knitting pattern is suitable for use with most chunky and double knitting yarns however, tensions may vary and we recommend you knit a tension square before knitting the whole item.
See image provided for the number of 100g balls of yarn required for each item and the colours that are illustrated in the leaflet.
Please note that this is a knitting pattern and NOT a set of finished knitted garments. All knitting instructions are written in English.
The yarn illustrated is Riot Chunky and Riot DK. We have a range of yarns available to purchase on separate listings.
- Details: This is a King Cole double knitting pattern that instructs you on how to knit a variety of socks suitable for men, women and children, using Drifter DK yarn.
- Brand: King Cole
- Type: Knitting Patterns
- Colour: Blue Green Grey Orange Pink Purple White
- Country / Region of Manufacture: United Kingdom