This double knit knitting pattern leaflet 5490 by King Cole will instruct you on how to create a lady's wrap, snood, hat and scarf.
The pattern gives you instructions to create the garments in the following sizes:
- Wrap - 113cm x 42cm (44.5" x 16.5").
- Snood - 54cm x 18cm (21.25" x 7").
- Hat - 52cm (21.25" circumference.
- Scarf - 20cm x 190cm (8" x 75").
This King Cole knitting pattern is suitable for use with most double knit yarns, however tensions may vary and we recommend you knit a tension square before knitting the whole garment.
See image provided for the number of 50g balls of yarn required for each garment and the colours that are illustrated in the leaflet.
Please note that this is a knitting pattern and NOT a set of finished knitted garments. All knitting instructions are written in English.
The yarn illustrated is Natural Alpaca DK. We have a variety of yarns available to purchase on separate listings.
- Details: This is a King Cole double knitting pattern that instructs you on how to knit a lady's wrap, snood, hat and scarf, using Natural Alpaca DK yarn.
- Brand: King Cole
- Type: Knitting Patterns
- Colour: Brown Grey
- Country / Region of Manufacture: United Kingdom