This double knit knitting pattern leaflet 5798 by King Cole will instruct you on how to create a variety of lady's accessories.
The pattern gives you instructions to create the garments in the following sizes:
- Cable hat - to fit average sized lady's head.
- Cable snood - 25cm x 62cm (10" x 24.5").
- Cable wristwarmers - 19cm (7.5") around hand x 25cm (9.75") long.
- Squared hat - to fit average sized lady's head.
- Squared shawl - 38cm x 140cm (15" x 55").
- Squared wristwarmers - 19cm (7.5") around hand x 20cm (8") long.
This King Cole knitting pattern is suitable for use with most double knit yarns, however tensions may vary and we recommend you knit a tension square before knitting the whole garment.
See image provided for the number of 50g balls of yarn required for each garment and the colours that are illustrated in the leaflet.
Please note that this is a knitting pattern and NOT a set of finished knitted garments. All knitting instructions are written in English.
The yarn illustrated is Homespun DK. We have a variety of yarns available to purchase on separate listings.
- Details: This is a King Cole knitting pattern that instructs you on how to knit a variety of ladies accessories including a snood, shawl, wristwarmers and hats, using Homespun DK yarn.
- Brand: King Cole
- Type: Knitting Patterns
- Colour: Multi