This double knit knitting pattern leaflet 5784 by King Cole will instruct you on how to create a lady's tube scarf, pull through scarf and wraps.
The pattern gives you instructions to create the garments in the following sizes:
- Tube scarf - 20cm x 151cm (8" x 59.5") when folded lengthways.
- Pull through scarf - 90cm x 24cm (35.5" x 9.5") when folded.
- Lace edged wrap - 43cm x 153cm (17" x 60.25").
- Lace and textured wrap - 41cm x 143cm (16." x 56.25").
This King Cole knitting pattern is suitable for use with most double knit yarns, however tensions may vary and we recommend you knit a tension square before knitting the whole garment.
See image provided for the number of 150g balls of yarn required for each garment and the colours that are illustrated in the leaflet.
Please note that this is a knitting pattern and NOT a set of finished knitted garments. All knitting instructions are written in English.
The yarn illustrated is Harvest DK. We have a variety of yarns available to purchase on separate listings.
- Details: This is a King Cole knitting pattern that instructs you on how to knit a lady's tube scarf, pull through scarf and wraps, using Harvest DK yarn.
- Brand: King Cole
- Type: Knitting Patterns
- Colour: Multi