This double knit knitting pattern leaflet 5482 by King Cole will instruct you on how to create a child's scarf and hat and ladies shawls.
The pattern gives you instructions to create the garments in the following sizes:
- Scarf - three sizes to fit 4 - 6 years, 7 - 9 years and 10 - 12 years.
- Hat - to fit an average sized child's head for the age indicated.
- Moss stitch zig zag shawl - 35cm x 200cm (13.75" x 78.75").
- Diagonal texture shawl - 30cm x 198cm (11.75" x 78").
This King Cole knitting pattern is suitable for use with most double knit yarns, however tensions may vary and we recommend you knit a tension square before knitting the whole garment.
See image provided for the number of 100g balls of yarn required for each garment and the colours that are illustrated in the leaflet.
Please note that this is a knitting pattern and NOT a set of finished knitted garments. All knitting instructions are written in English.
The yarn illustrated is Subtle Drifter DK. We have a variety of yarns available to purchase on separate listings.
- Details: This is a King Cole double knitting pattern that instructs you on how to knit a childs hat and scarf and ladies shawls, using Subtle Drifter DK yarn.
- Brand: King Cole
- Type: Knitting Patterns
- Colour: Cream Pink Purple
- Country / Region of Manufacture: United Kingdom