This King Cole 9151 double knit knitting pattern leaflet will instruct you how to knit small and stout garden gnomes.
The pattern gives you measurements to create the toys in the following sizes:
- Small Slim Gnome: 19cm (7.5").
- Large Slim Gnome: 21cm (8.25").
- Small Stout Gnome: 18cm (7").
- Large Stout Gnome: 20cm (8").
This King Cole knitting pattern is suitable for use with most double knit yarns, however tensions may vary and we recommend you knit a tension square before knitting the whole garment.
See image provided for the number of 50g balls of wool required for each toy and the colours that are illustrated in the leaflet.
Please note that this is a knitting pattern and NOT a set of finished knitted toys. All knitting instructions are written in English.
The wool illustrated is Big Value DK. We have a wide range of yarns available to purchase on separate listings.
- Details: This is a King Cole knitting pattern that instructs you on how to small or stout gnomes in two sizes, using Big Value DK yarn.
- Brand: King Cole
- Type: Knitting Patterns
- Colour: Multi