This double knit knitting pattern leaflet 5787 by King Cole will instruct you on how to create a bed runner and a throw in a lace or stocking stitch design.
The pattern gives you instructions to create the items in the following sizes:
- Lace bed runner - 70cm x 172cm (27.5" x 67.75").
- Stocking stitch bed runner - 69cm x 176cm (27.25" x 69.25").
- Lace throw - 119cm x 124cm (47" x 48.75").
- Stocking stitch throw - 121cm x 121cm (47.75" x 47.75").
This King Cole knitting pattern is suitable for use with most double knit yarns, however tensions may vary and we recommend you knit a tension square before knitting the whole item.
See image provided for the number of 150g balls of yarn required for each item and the colours that are illustrated in the leaflet.
Please note that this is a knitting pattern and NOT a set of finished knitted items. All knitting instructions are written in English.
The yarn illustrated is Harvest DK. We have a variety of yarns available to purchase on separate listings.
- Details: This is an easy knit King Cole knitting pattern that instructs you on how to knit a bed runner and throw, using Harvest DK yarn.
- Brand: King Cole
- Type: Knitting Patterns
- Colour: Multi