This King Cole 4006 double Knitting pattern leaflet will instruct you on how to create an adorable pram blanket with a chequerboard pattern, a cot blanket with an eyelet pattern and a cute bunny rabbit teddy.
The pattern gives you measurements to create the blankets and the bunny rabbit in the following sizes:
- Pram Blanket - 50cm x 70cm (20" - 27.5").
- Cot Blanket - 70cm x 90cm (27.5" - 35.5").
- Bunny Rabbit - 25cm (10") high when seated.
This King Cole knitting pattern is suitable for use with most double knitting yarns however, tensions may vary and we recommend you knit a tension square before knitting the whole blanket.
See image provided for the number of 50g/100g balls of yarn required for each item.
Please note that this is a knitting pattern and NOT a set of finished knitted blankets. All knitting instructions are written in English.
The yarn illustrated is King Cole Comfort DK and Truffle. Both are available to purchase on separate listings.
- Details: This is a King Cole double knitting pattern that instructs you how to knit an adorable cot and pram blanket and a bunny rabbit teddy using Comfort DK and Truffle yarn.
- Brand: King Cole
- Type: Knitting Patterns
- Colour: Pink White
- Country / Region of Manufacture: United Kingdom