This easy knit lady's double knit knitting pattern leaflet 5654 by King Cole will instruct you on how to create a range of winter accessories: scarf, wrist warmers, beret, mitts, hat and snood.
The pattern gives you instructions to create the garments in the following sizes:
- Scarf - 23cm x 200cm (9" x 78.75").
- Hats - to fit an average sized lady's head.
- Wristwarmers and mitts - to fit an average sized lady's hand.
- Snood - 65cm x 35cm (25.5" x 13.75").
This King Cole knitting pattern is suitable for use with most double knit yarns, however tensions may vary and we recommend you knit a tension square before knitting the whole garment.
See image provided for the number of 100g balls of yarn required for each garment and the colours that are illustrated in the leaflet.
Please note that this is a knitting pattern and NOT a set of finished knitted garments. All knitting instructions are written in English.
The yarn illustrated is Fjord DK and this is available to purchase on a separate listing.
- Details: This is a King Cole knitting pattern that instructs you on how to knit a lady's scarf, hat, wristwarmers, mitts and snood, using Fjord DK yarn.
- Brand: King Cole
- Type: Knitting Patterns
- Colour: Multi