This double knit knitting pattern leaflet 5712 by King Cole will instruct you on how to create a bed runner and four designs of cushion covers.
The pattern gives you instructions to create a the items in the following sizes:
- Bed runner - 70cm x 186cm (27.5" x 73.5").
- Cushion covers - 41cm x 41cm (16" x 16").
This King Cole knitting pattern is suitable for use with most double knit yarns, however tensions may vary and we recommend you knit a tension square before knitting the whole item.
See image provided for the number of 100g balls of yarn required and the colours that are illustrated in the leaflet.
Please note that this is a knitting pattern and NOT a set of finished knitted items. All knitting instructions are written in English.
The yarn illustrated is Big Value Tweed DK. We have a wide variety of double knit yarns available to purchase on separate listings.
- Details: This is a King Cole double knit knitting pattern that instructs you on how to knit bed runner and cushion covers, using Big Value Tweed DK yarn.
- Brand: King Cole
- Type: Knitting Patterns
- Colour: Beige Brown Yellow
- Country / Region of Manufacture: United Kingdom