This double knit crochet pattern leaflet 5401 by King Cole will instruct you on how to create a lady's shawl, cowl, hat and headband.
The pattern gives you instructions to create the garments in the following sizes:
- Shawl - 168cm x 79cm (66" x 31.25").
- Cowl - 93cm x 34cm (36.75" x 13.5").
- Hat – to fit average sized lady’s head.
- Headband – to fit average sized lady’s head.
This King Cole crochet pattern is suitable for use with most double knit yarns, however tensions may vary and we recommend you crochet a tension square before making the whole garment.
See image provided for the number of 100g balls of yarn required for each garment and the colours that are illustrated in the leaflet.
Please note that this is a crochet pattern and NOT a set of finished garments. All instructions are written in English.
The yarn illustrated is Riot DK. We have a variety of yarns available to purchase on separate listings.
- Details: This is a King Cole double knit crochet pattern that instructs you on how to crochet a lady's shawl, cowl, headband and hat, using Riot DK yarn.
- Brand: King Cole
- Type: Crochet Pattern
- Colour: Brown Blue Green Grey Purple Yellow
- Country / Region of Manufacture: United Kingdom