This double knit crochet pattern leaflet 5072 by King Cole will instruct you on how to create a variety of lady's accessories: poncho, neck warmer, triangular shawl, lace wrap, wrap with flower edging and hat.
The pattern gives you instructions to create the garments in the following sizes:
- Poncho - Small: 76cm - 86cm (30 - 34"), Medium: 91cm - 102cm (36" - 40") or Large: 107cm - 112cm (42" - 46").
- Neck warmer - 17cm x 76cm (6.5" x 30").
- Triangular shawl - 53cm x 91cm x 53cm (21" x 36" x 21").
- Lace wrap - 37cm x 122cm (14.5" x 48").
- Wrap with flower edging - 26cm x 102cm (10.24" x 40").
- Hat - to fit average sized lady's head.
This King Cole pattern is suitable for use with most double knit yarns, however tensions may vary and we recommend you crochet a tension square before making the whole garment.
See image provided for the number of 100g balls of yarn required for each garment and the colours that are illustrated in the leaflet.
Please note that this is a crochet pattern and NOT a set of finished crocheted garments. All instructions are written in English.
The yarn illustrated is Shine DK. We have a wide range of double knit yarns available to purchase on separate listings.
- Details: This is a King Cole double knit crochet pattern that instructs you on how to knit a variety of lady's winter accessories, using Shine DK yarn.
- Brand: King Cole
- Type: Crochet Patterns
- Colour: Blue Grey Pink Purple
- Country / Region of Manufacture: United Kingdom