This double knit crochet pattern leaflet 5564 by King Cole will instruct you on how to create four designs of blankets: basketweave blanket, v stitch blanket, block eyelet blanket or granny square blanket.
The pattern gives you instructions to create the blankets in the following sizes:
- Basketweave blanket & v stitch blanket: 61cm x 76cm (24" x 30").
- Block eyelet blanket & granny square blanket: 100cm x 100cm (39.5" x 39.5").
This King Cole crochet pattern is suitable for use with most double knit yarns, however tensions may vary and we recommend you crochet a tension square before making the whole blanket.
See image provided for the number of 100g balls of yarn required for each blanket and the colours that are illustrated in the leaflet.
Please note that this is a crochet pattern and NOT a set of finished items. All instructions are written in English.
The yarn illustrated is Baby Comfort DK. We have a wide variety of double knit yarns available to purchase on separate listings.
- Details: This is a King Cole baby double knit crochet pattern that instructs you on how to crochet blankets in four designs, using Comfort DK yarn.
- Brand: King Cole
- Type: Crochet Patterns
- Colour: Blue Pink White Yellow
- Country / Region of Manufacture: United Kingdom