This King Cole 4000 knitting pattern leaflet will instruct you on how to create a range of dolls outfits including:
- Outfit 1 - A cardigan, pants and a hat.
- Outfit 2 - A dress and a headband.
- Outfit 3 - A sweater and a skirt.
- Outfit 4 - A jacket, pants and boots.
The pattern gives you measurements to fit a doll sized 40cm/16".
We recommend knitting a tension square before knitting the whole garment if using a different yarn than is stated in the pattern.
See image provided for the number of 25g/50g/100g balls of wool required for each garment and the colours that are illustrated in the leaflet.
Please note that this is a knitting pattern and NOT a set of finished knitted garments. All knitting instructions are written in English.
The wool illustrated is King Cole Moments, Cherish DK, Dollymix DK, Smarty DK and Baby Splash DK.
- Details: This is a King Cole knitting pattern that instructs you how to knit a variety of dolls clothes including cardigans, dresses, sweaters, jackets and accessories.
- Brand: King Cole
- Type: Knitting Patterns
- Colour: Blue Cream Green Grey Purple Pink Red
- Country / Region of Manufacture: United Kingdom