This chunky knitting pattern leaflet 5559 by King Cole will instruct you on how to create ladies hats and scarves.
The pattern gives you instructions to create the garments in the following sizes:
- Checked scarf - 30cm x 180cm (11.75" x 70.75").
- Chevron and eyelet scarf - 30cm x 178cm (11.75" x 70").
- Zig-zag lace edge scarf - 38.5cm x 180cm (15" x 70.75").
- Diagonal eyelet scarf - 34cm x 192cm (13.5" x 75.5").
- Hats - to fit an average sized lady's head.
This King Cole knitting pattern is suitable for use with most chunky yarns, however tensions may vary and we recommend you knit a tension square before knitting the whole garment.
See image provided for the number of 100g balls of yarn required for each garment and the colours that are illustrated in the leaflet.
Please note that this is a knitting pattern and NOT a set of finished knitted garments. All knitting instructions are written in English.
The yarn illustrated is Drifter Chunky. We have a variety of yarns available to purchase on separate listings.
- Details: This is a King Cole chunky knitting pattern that instructs you on how to knit a lady's raglan hat and scarf in three designs, using Drifter Chunky yarn.
- Brand: King Cole
- Type: Knitting Patterns
- Colour: Multi