This chunky knitting pattern leaflet 5834 by King Cole will instruct you on how to create a lady's scarf, hat and wrap.
The pattern gives you instructions to create the garments in the following sizes:
- Hat - 45.5cm (18") width around head.
- Scarf - 31cm x 182cm (12" x 72").
- Wrap - first section: 48cm x 106.5cm (19" x 42"), second section: 48cm x 113cm (19" x 44.5").
This King Cole knitting pattern is suitable for use with most chunky yarns, however tensions may vary and we recommend you knit a tension square before knitting the whole garment.
See image provided for the number of 100g balls of yarn required and the colours that are illustrated in the leaflet.
Please note that this is a knitting pattern and NOT a set of finished knitted garments. All knitting instructions are written in English.
The yarn illustrated is Big Value Poplar Chunky. We have a variety of yarns available to purchase on separate listings.
- Details: This is a King Cole knitting pattern that instructs you on how to knit a lady's scarf, wrap and hat, using Big Value Poplar Chunky yarn.
- Brand: King Cole
- Type: Knitting Patterns
- Colour: Multi
- Country / Region of Manufacture: United Kingdom