This King Cole pattern leaflet 4870 will instruct you on how to create a variety of children's novelty christmas hats: Santa belt ear flap hat, polar bear hooded cowl, reindeer beanie and elf hat.
The pattern gives you measurements to create the hats in sizes 2-4 years, 5-8 years and 10-12 years:
- 2 - 4 years: 49cm - 52cm (19.25" - 20.5") head circumference.
- 5 - 8 years: 52cm - 53cm (20.5" - 21") head circumference.
- 10 - 12 years: 54cm - 54.5cm (21.25" - 21.5") head circumference.
This King Cole crochet pattern is suitable for use with most DK and chunky yarns, however tensions may vary and we recommend you crochet a tension square before making the whole garment.
See image provided for the number of 50g/100g balls of yarn required for each garment.
Please note that this is a crochet pattern and NOT a set of finished garments. All instructions are written in English.
The yarn illustrated is King Cole Cuddles Chunky, Dollymix DK, Pricewise DK & Yummy Chunky. We have a wide variety of yarn available to purchase on separate listings.
- Details: This is a King Cole chunky and DK crochet pattern that instructs you how to make a variety of children's christmas hats including a Santa hat, polar bear cowl, reindeer beanie and an elf hat.
- Brand: King Cole
- Type: Crochet Patterns
- Colour: Black Brown Cream Green Pink Red White Yellow
- Country / Region of Manufacture: United Kingdom