This King Cole Christmas Knits book 6 instructs you how to knit Christmas designs over 21 pages, complete with colourful illustrations throughout.
Each design can be made using chunky or double knit yarn, with the needles required for each individual pattern indicated throughout the booklet.
The items this knitting book instructs you how to knit are as follows:
- Baby's First Christmas baubles.
- Stacking Snowman toilet roll covers.
- Sparkling bow wreath.
- Santa bootees.
- Reindeer flower pot cover.
- Santa hooded blanket.
- Holly garland.
- Gingerbread House door stop.
- Santa Claws, complete with outfit.
The measurements vary between each design but each pattern will inform you of the finished measurement.
These christmas decoration ideas would make great gifts, are sure to be well loved by everyone and are fun to make for knitters.
Tensions may vary and we recommend that you knit a tension square before knitting the design.
Please note that this is a knitting book and NOT a selection of finished knitted designs. All instructions are written in English.
- Details: This King Cole Christmas Knits Book 6 instructs you how to knit a range of christmas decorations including Santa Claws, baby's first Christmas baubles, a wreath, doorstop and more!
- Brand: King Cole
- Type: Knitting Patterns
- Colour: Multi
- Country / Region of Manufacture: United Kingdom