This King Cole Christmas Knits book 4 instructs you how to knit Christmas designs over 21 pages, complete with colourful illustrations throughout.
Each design can be made using double knitting yarn, with the needles required for each individual pattern indicated throughout the booklet.
The items this knitting book instructs you how to knit are as follows:
- Character Baubles - snowman, santa and elf designs.
- Penguin tea cosy.
- Scarves and hats for bottles and gifts - three striped designs to make.
- Christmas pudding cushion.
- Fur stocking.
- Christmas jumper garland - with santa, snowman and elf designs on the jumpers.
- Christmas pudding bauble.
- Long-legged shelf sitters - snowman, Rudolph, santa and elf designs.
The measurements vary between each design but each pattern will inform you of the finished measurement.
These christmas decoration ideas would make great gifts, are sure to be well loved by everyone and are fun to make for knitters.
These patterns should be suitable for most double knitting yarns however, tensions may vary and we recommend that you knit a tension square before knitting the design.
Please note that this is a knitting book and NOT a selection of finished knitted designs. All instructions are written in English.
- Details: This King Cole Christmas Knits Book 4 instructs you how to knit a range of christmas decorations including shelf sitters, christmas jumper garland, baubles, stocks and more!
- Brand: King Cole
- Type: Knitting Patterns
- Colour: Multi
- Country / Region of Manufacture: United Kingdom