This King Cole Christmas Crochet booklet instructs you how to crochet Christmas designs over 21 pages, complete with colourful illustrations throughout.
Each design can be made using double knit wool, with the crochet hooks required for each individual pattern indicated throughout the booklet.
The items this book instructs you how to crochet are as follows:
- Tree ornaments - small striped tree, medium bobble tree or large crocodile stitch tree.
- 'Joy' Bunting with holly and mistletoe decoration.
- Christmas cactus amigurumi toy.
- Christmas tree tea cosy.
- Santa doorstop.
- Santa face decoration.
- Table runner.
- Spiral decorations - small or large.
- Takeaway cup cosies - snowman, santa belt, penguin or gingerbread man.
The measurements vary between each design but each pattern will inform you of the finished measurement.
These christmas decoration ideas would make great gifts, are sure to be well loved by everyone and are fun to make for crocheters.
These patterns should be suitable for most double knit yarns, however, tensions may vary.
Please note that this is a crochet book and NOT a selection of finished designs. All instructions are written in English.
- Details: This King Cole Christmas Crochet Book 6 instructs you how to crochet a range of christmas themed items including tree decorations, bunting, takeaway cup cosies, a cactus amigurumi toy and many more.
- Brand: King Cole
- Type: Book/Booklet
- Colour: Multi