This King Cole Christmas Crochet booklet instructs you how to crochet Christmas designs over 29 pages, complete with colourful illustrations throughout.
Each design can be made using double knitting or chunky wool, with the crochet hooks required for each individual pattern indicated throughout the booklet.
The items this book instructs you how to crochet are as follows:
- Christmas characters - Father Christmas, Mother Christmas & Rudolph.
- Bobble hat confectionery covers.
- Elf tea cosy.
- Fairy lights garland.
- Character baubles - Elf, Santa & Snowman.
- Elf wreath.
- Granny stitch tree decorations.
- African flower stockings - hexagon or square.
- 3D Noel sign.
The measurements vary between each design but each pattern will inform you of the finished measurement.
These christmas decoration ideas would make great gifts, are sure to be well loved by everyone and are fun to make for crocheters.
These patterns should be suitable for most double knitting or chunky yarns, however, tensions may vary.
Please note that this is a crochet book and NOT a selection of finished designs. All instructions are written in English.
- Details: This King Cole Christmas Crochet Book 4 instructs you how to crochet a range of christmas decorations including tree decorations, stockings, a wreath and many more.
- Brand: King Cole
- Type: Crochet Patterns
- Colour: Blue Brown Green Red Black Pink Purple Yellow Orange