King Cole's Big Value Super Chunky knitting yarn is fashionable, cosy and comes in a wide variety of shades.
Made from 100% premium acrylic, this super chunky knitting wool can be machine washed at 40c, may be tumble dried on a cool heat and should not be ironed. This chunky yarn is a great choice for beautiful sweaters, scarves and other accessories to keep you warm during the cold months.
This Big Value Super Chunky yarn is available in the following shades: Airforce (1759), Black (8), Brown (31), Cerise (35), Champagne (12), Denim (34), Fuchsia (1547), Glacier (1548), Graphite (1545), Green (29), Grey (24), Heather (16), Indigo (3120), Mustard (3121), Navy (28), Oatmeal (14), Petrol (1546), Pink (30), Rust (1761), Sand (1760), White (1758) or Wine (20).
The wool is available in 100g balls and the length is approximately 81 metres/90 yards. It is recommended that you use 10mm needles (UK 000 / US 15) for a 10cm x 10cm (4" x 4") tension square of 10 stitches x 14 rows.
Photographs are for illustrative purposes only and shades may vary across computer monitors. All measurements are approximate.
- Care Instructions: Machine wash 40c, do not iron, cool tumble dry.
- Size: 1 x 100g Ball - 81 metres/90 yards.
- Details: These 100g balls of Big Value Super Chunky knitting wool by King Cole are available in a variety of bold colours.
- Brand: King Cole
- Type: Wool & Yarn
- Colour: Black Cream Pink Purple Red Green Blue Beige Grey Orange White Yellow
- Material: Acrylic
- Length: 90 yards 81 metres
- Country / Region of Manufacture: Turkey
- Style: Plain
- Shape: Ball