This super soft double knitting wool by King Cole is part of their Big Value range and is available in a wide range of fashionable shades.
Made from 100% premium acrylic, this double knitting yarn can be machine washed at 40c and tumble dried on a cool setting, making it a great choice for beautiful sweaters, scarves and even your home décor projects.
This Big Value DK yarn is available in the following shades: Black (48), Blizzard (284), Bluegrass (1551), Charcoal (293), Cornflower (56), Glen (65), Gold (55), Grey (93), Heather (162), Kingfisher (295), Lawn Green (272), Maroon (303), Natural (46), Navy Blue (25), Nougat (151), Red (9), Royal Blue (21), Russet (273), White (1) or Wine (32).
The wool is available in 100g balls and the length is approximately 290 metres/320 yards. It is recommended that you use 4mm needles (UK 8 / US 6) for a tension square of 22sts x 28 rows for a 10cm x 10cm (4" x 4")
Photographs are for illustrative purposes only and shades may vary across computer monitors.
- Care Instructions: Machine washable at 40c, can be cool tumble dried, do not iron.
- Size: 1 x 100g Ball.
- Details: These 100g balls of double knitting wool are from the King Cole Big Value range and are available in a wide range of fashion shades.
- Brand: King Cole
- Type: Wool & Yarn
- Colour: White Cream Blue Red Purple Brown Grey Green Black Yellow
- Material: Acrylic
- Length: 320 yards 290 metres
- Country / Region of Manufacture: Turkey
- Style: Plain
- Shape: Ball