This super soft double knit yarn by King Cole is part of their Big Value range and is available in a wide range of fashionable shades.
Made from 100% premium acrylic, this double knitting yarn can be machine washed at 40c and tumble dried on a cool setting, making it a great choice for beautiful sweaters, scarves and even your home décor projects.
This Big Value DK yarn is available in the following shades: Antique Blue (3446), Black (4053), Brown (4025), Emerald (4050), Red (4029), Rust (3443) or White (4020).
The wool is available in 50g balls and the length is approximately 145 metres/158 yards. It is recommended that you use 4mm needles (UK 8 / US 6) for a tension square of 22sts x 28 rows for a 10cm x 10cm (4" x 4")
Photographs are for illustrative purposes only and shades may vary across computer monitors.
- Colour: Antique Blue (3446), Black (4053), Brown (4025), Emerald (4050), Red (4029), Rust (3443) or White (4020).
- Care Instructions: Machine washable at 40c, can be cool tumble dried, do not iron.
- Size: 1 x 50g Ball - 145 metres / 158 yards.
- Material: 100% Premium Acrylic.
- Details: These 50g balls of DK knitting yarn from the King Cole Big Value range are perfect for smaller craft projects or for finishing details on dolls, toys and clothing.
- Brand: King Cole
- Type: Wool & Yarn
- Length: 158 yards 145 metres