King Cole's Big Value chunky knitting yarn is fashionable, cosy and comes in a wide variety of shades.
Made from 100% premium acrylic, this chunky knitting wool can be machine washed at 40c and tumble dried on a cool setting, making it a great choice for beautiful sweaters and scarves to keep you warm during the cold winter months.
This Big Value chunky yarn is available in the following shades: Black (554), Blue Heaven (559), Bluegrass (611), Bright Pink (549), Bronze (1972), Caramel (546), Charcoal (3281), Cream (551), Dusty Pink (639), Fjord (1974), Green (833), Grey (547), Heather (556), Mango (1746), Moss (548), Navy (550), Petrol (552), Purple (3105), Red (553), Rose (1542), White (822), Wine (545) or Yellow (828).
The wool is available in 100g balls and the length is approximately 152 metres/167 yards. It is recommended that you use 6mm needles (UK 4/USA 10) for a 10cm x 10cm (4" x 4") tension square of 14sts x 20 rows.
Photographs are for illustrative purposes only and shades may vary across computer monitors.
- Care Instructions: Machine washable at 40c, can be cool tumble dried, do not iron.
- Size: 1 x 100g Ball - 167 yards / 152 metres.
- Details: These 100g balls of chunky knitting wool are from the King Cole Big Value range and are available in a wide range of fashionable shades.
- Brand: King Cole
- Type: Wool & Yarn
- Colour: Beige Black Blue Bronze Brown Cream Green Grey Orange Pink Purple Red Tan White Yellow
- Material: Acrylic
- Length: 167 yards 152 metres
- Country / Region of Manufacture: Turkey
- Style: Plain
- Shape: Ball