This highly fashionable, on trend Big Value BIG yarn from King Cole is mega chunky with a semi-matte finish to give a very desirable quality.
This yarn is ideal for homeware projects like blankets or cushion covers, and is perfect for the beginner knitter.
Available in the following shades: Charcoal (4432), Cream (4431), Denim (4434), Dusty Pink (4428), Glacier (4436), Grey (4430), Mustard (4427), Navy (4425), Parsley (4429), Petal (4433) or Stone (4426).
The wool is available in 250g balls and the length is approximately 75 metres/82 yards. It is recommended that you use 15mm (US 19) or 20mm (US 35) for a 10cm x 10cm (4" x 4") tension square of either 8 rows x 5.5 stitches (using 15mm) or 7 rows x 4.5 stitches (using 20mm).
Made from 100% premium acrylic, this mega chunky knitting wool can be machine washed at 40c, may be tumble dried on a cool heat, but should not be ironed.
Photographs are for illustrative purposes only and shades may vary across computer monitors. All measurements are approximate.
- Colour: Charcoal (4432), Cream (4431), Denim (4434), Dusty Pink (4430), Glacier (4436), Mustard (4427), Navy (4425), Parsley (4429), Petal (4433) or Stone (4426).
- Care Instructions: Machine wash 40c, do not iron, cool tumble dry.
- Size: 1 x 250g Ball - 75 metres/82 yards.
- Material: 100% Premium Acrylic.
- Details: This highly fashionable Big Value BIG mega chunky yarn by King Cole has a semi-matte finish to give a very desirable quality. Ideal for homeware projects and perfect for the beginner knitter.
- Brand: King Cole
- Type: Chunky Yarn
- Length: 82 yards 75 metres