This super soft Aran wool by King Cole is part of their Big Value range and is available in a variety of shades.
Aran wool is superbly soft and gentle enough for your baby projects as well as elegant enough for your winter trends and home décor projects. It comes in a wide range of aesthetic shades and is 100% premium acrylic.
The shades available are: Chilli (3287), Cream (127), Pink (133), Sky (135) or White (134).
This wool can be machine washed at 40c and can be tumble dried and ironed on a cool heat setting. Each ball of yarn weighs 100g and requires a needle of size 5mm (UK6/US8), for a tension square of 18 sts x 25 rows = 10cm x 10cm (4" x 4"). The length of the 100g balls are approximately 235m/257 yards.
Please note all measurements are approximate and photographs are for illustrative purposes only and may vary across laptops or personal computer monitors.
- Colour: Chilli (3287), Cream (127), Pink (133), Sky (135) or White (134).
- Care Instructions: Machine wash 40c, cool tumble dry, cool iron.
- Size: 1 x 100g Ball - 257 yards/235 metres.
- Material: 100% Premium Acrylic.
- Details: These 100g balls of Aran knitting wool are from the King Cole Big Value range and are available in a variety of bold colours.
- Brand: King Cole
- Type: Wool & Yarn
- Length: 257 yards 235 metres
- Country / Region of Manufacture: Turkey