This King Cole Baby Book Eight booklet instructs you how to knit baby garments from birth to 7 years over 70 pages, complete with colourful illustrations throughout.
Sue Batley-Kyle has designed this beautiful book full of designs for boys and girls using colourful stripes, playful motifs and simple textures including cables and lacy effects.
The garments this knitting book instructs you how to knit are as follows:
- Blankies - Little Lacy Snuggle & Stripey Snuggle Blankie.
- Cable Jackets - Hoodie & Coat.
- Cardies - Little Posy, Little Primrose Cardie, Little Tie Cardie & Little Windcheater.
- Coats - Little Duffle Hoodie & Little Flapper Coat.
- Dungarees - Little Builder & Little Shortie.
- Frocks - Little Primrose & Little Bow Frock.
- Hats - Little Bow Beret, Little Stripey Bag Hat, White Stripe Helmet & Daisy Helmet.
- Jackets - Little Daisy Denim & Little Denim Jacket.
- Rompers - Little Romper & Little Shortie Romper.
- Shoes - Little Blue Booties, Rosebud Shoes & Sweetpea Shoes.
- Taxi Motif - Blankie, Hoodie & Tank Top.
- Wrap Cardies - Little Dancer & Little Ballet Wrap.
The yarns used throughout this book are baby Alpaca DK and Cottonsoft DK and there are knits to delight both the beginner through to the most experienced knitter.
The measurements vary between each design but each pattern will inform you of the finished measurement.
These patterns should be suitable with most double knitting yarns however, tensions may vary and we recommend you knit a tension square before knitting the design.
Please note that this is a knitting book and NOT a selection of finished knitted designs. All knitting instructions are written in English.
- Details: This is the King Cole Baby Book 8 knitting booklet that instructs you how to knit various items for baby's from birth to 7 years, using Comfort DK yarn.
- Brand: King Cole
- Type: Knitting Patterns
- Colour: Multi
- Country / Region of Manufacture: United Kingdom