This King Cole Aran Book 3 booklet instructs you how to knit baby garments from birth to 7 years over 70 pages, complete with colourful illustrations throughout.
The garments this knitting book instructs you how to knit are as follows:
- Munro gilet.
- Hector Red Racer & Little Sports jacket.
- Archie pullover.
- Fraser jersey.
- Bib and Tucker dungarees.
- Flora, Little Aggie & Morag coat.
- Nancy, Murdock, Candy Stripe, Sunflower & Little Butterfly cardigans.
- Baby bunting poncho, hat and blankie.
- Hattie & Lottie sun dress and shorts.
- Blue car blankie.
- Little Fair Isles slouchy hat.
- Bonnie beret.
- Little Queenie Headband.
The measurements vary between each design but each pattern will inform you of the finished measurement.
These patterns should be suitable with most aran yarns however, tensions may vary and we recommend you knit a tension square before knitting the design.
Please note that this is a knitting book and NOT a selection of finished knitted designs. All knitting instructions are written in English.
- Details: This is the King Cole Aran Book 3 knitting booklet that instructs you how to knit a wide variety of clothes suitable for babies from birth to 7 years.
- Brand: King Cole
- Type: Knitting Patterns
- Colour: Beige Blue Cream Lilac Pink Red White Yellow