This King Cole Aran Book 1 booklet instructs you how to knit a selection of garments for all the family over 63 pages, complete with colourful illustrations throughout.
The garments this knitting book instructs you how to knit are as follows:
- Ladies Bracken and Rambler waistcoats.
- Ladies Harriet and Sadie cardies.
- Ladies Thistle cardie and Bramble waistcoat.
- Ladies Mulberry jacket, Maple jacket and Mulberry snood.
- Childrens Fergal jersey and Cub hoodie.
- Childrens Dougall jacket and Tobermoray hoodie.
- Childrens Clover cardie and Maize waistcoat.
- Childrens Twig and Trixie cardies.
- Mens Angus and Pioneer jerseys.
- Mens Hunter and Hamish cardigans.
- Lexie scarf, Morgan scarf, Speckle leg warmers, Flora scarf, Flossie wristwarmers and Willow snood.
- Maud hat, Hettie hat, Bonneville hat, Smock bonnet and Clancy helmet.
The measurements vary between each design but each pattern will inform you of the finished measurement.
These patterns should be suitable with most aran yarns however, tensions may vary and we recommend you knit a tension square before knitting the design.
Please note that this is a knitting book and NOT a selection of finished knitted designs. All knitting instructions are written in English.
- Details: This is the King Cole Aran Book 1 knitting booklet that instructs you how to knit a wide variety of clothes and accessories suitable for the whole family.
- Brand: King Cole
- Type: Knitting Patterns
- Colour: Beige Cream Grey