This baby 3ply and 4ply knitting pattern leaflet 4943 by King Cole will instruct you on how to create a square or circular lacy shawl.
The pattern gives you instructions to create the shawls in the following sizes:
- Square shawls - 91cm x 91cm (36" x 36").
- 3ply circular shawl - 84cm (33") before pinning out.
- 4ply round shawl with border - 100cm (39.5") before pinning out.
This King Cole knitting pattern is suitable for use with most 3ply and 4ply yarns, however tensions may vary and we recommend you knit a tension square before knitting the whole item.
See image provided for the number of 100g balls of yarn required for each item and the colours that are illustrated in the leaflet.
Please note that this is a knitting pattern and NOT a set of finished knitted shawls. All knitting instructions are written in English.
The yarn illustrated is Comfort 3ply and 4ply and these are available to purchase on separate listings.
- Details: This is a King Cole baby knitting pattern that instructs you how to knit square or circular lacy pattern shawls, using Comfort 3ply or 4ply yarn.
- Brand: King Cole
- Type: Knitting Patterns
- Colour: Cream White
- Country / Region of Manufacture: United Kingdom