James Brett's Top Value chunky knitting yarn is made from a soft 100% acrylic wool and is available in a wide range of stylish shades.
This Top Value chunky knitting wool is brought to you by James C Brett, a well established British Spinner. We have been selling yarn from this supplier for nearly 40 years and this wool is a bestseller as it knits beautifully as well as washing and wearing very well.
This wool comes in the following shades: Beige (TC01), Taupe (TC02), Lemon (TC03), White (TC04), Light Blue (TC05), Pink (TC06), Dusky Pink (TC07), Purple (TC08), Cream (TC09), Emerald Green (TC10), Light Grey (TC11), Charcoal (TC12), Black (TC13), Red (TC14), Navy (TC15), Cobalt Blue (TC16) or Royal Blue (TC17).
Available in 100g balls, each ball has a length of 150 metres/163 yards and it is recommended that you use 6mm (UK 4 - USA 10) knitting needles for a 10cm x 10cm (4" x 4") tension square of 14 stitches x 20 rows.
Photographs are for illustrative purposes only and shades may vary across computer monitors. All measurements are approximate.
- Care Instructions: Machine washable at 30c, can be ironed and tumble dried on a cool heat.
- Size: 100g Ball - 150 metres / 163 yards - available to purchase singularly or in packs of 5 and 10.
- Details: These 100g balls of Top Value chunky knitting yarn from James Brett are available in a wide variety of different shades.
- Brand: James C Brett
- Type: Wool & Yarn
- Colour: Beige Black Blue Cream Green Grey Pink Purple Red Taupe White Yellow
- Material: 100% Acrylic
- Length: 150 metres 163 yards
- Country / Region of Manufacture: United Kingdom
- Shape: Ball