James Brett's Top Value super chunky knitting yarn is made from a soft 100% acrylic wool and would be perfect for jumpers, scarves or hats.
This Top Value knitting wool is brought to you by James C Brett, a well established British Spinner. We have been selling yarn from this supplier for nearly 40 years and this wool is a bestseller as it knits beautifully as well as washing and wearing very well.
This wool comes in the following shades: TSC02 (Taupe), TSC04 (White), TSC05 (Denim), TSC09 (Cream), TSC12 (Grey), TSC13 (Black), TSC15 (Navy) or TSC16 (Red).
Available in 100g balls, each ball has a length of 80 metres/87 yards and it is recommended that you use 10mm (UK 000 - USA 15) knitting needles for a 10cm x 10cm (4" x 4") tension square of 9.5 stitches x 13 rows.
Photographs are for illustrative purposes only and shades may vary across computer monitors. All measurements are approximate.
- Colour: TSC02 (Taupe), TSC04 (White), TSC05 (Denim), TSC09 (Cream), TSC12 (Grey), TSC13 (Black), TSC15 (Navy) or TSC16 (Red).
- Care Instructions: Machine washable at 30c, can be ironed and tumble dried on a cool heat/cycle.
- Size: 100g Ball - 80 metres / 87 yards - available to purchase singularly or in packs of 5 and 10.
- Material: 100% Acrylic.
- Details: James Brett's Top Value range now comes in a super chunky yarn, perfect for jumpers, scarves or hats and it is available in a variety of shades.
- Brand: James Brett
- Type: Wool & Yarn
- Length: 80 metres 87 yards