James Brett's Top Value double knitting yarn is made from a soft 100% acrylic wool and is available in a wide range of stylish shades.
This Top Value DK knitting wool is brought to you by James C Brett, a well established British Spinner. We have been selling yarn from this supplier for nearly 40 years and this wool is a bestseller as it knits beautifully as well as washing and wearing very well.
This wool comes in the following shades: Aqua Blue (8460), Baby Pink (8421), Beige (843), Black (8430), Bright Orange (8443), Bright Peach (8450), Brown (841), Burnt Orange (849), Butter Yellow (8459), Candy Pink (8447), Cerise Pink (8441), Cherry (8446), Cobalt Blue (8419), Cream (844), Dark Grey (8429), Dark Taupe (842), Emerald Green (8414), Golden Yellow (8411), Grass Green (8457), Hot Pink (8453), Jade Green (845), Lemon Yellow (8412), Light Blue (8418), Light Grey (8452), Light Peach (848), Lilac (8431), Lime Green (8445), Mauve (8423), Mint Green (8413), Navy Blue (8416), Neon Orange (8455), Neon Yellow (8456), Ocean Blue (846), Pale Grey (8458), Petrol Blue (8456), Rose Pink (8422), Royal Blue (8417), Rusty Brown (8410), Salmon Pink (8424), Scarlet (8426), Turquoise (847), Violet (8432), White (8428) and Wine (8425).
Available in 100g balls, this yarn can be purchased singularly or in packs of 5 and 10.
Each ball has a length of 290 metres/317 yards and it is recommended that you use 4mm (UK 8 - USA 6) knitting needles for a 10cm x 10cm (4" x 4") tension square of 22 stitches x 30 rows.
Photographs are for illustrative purposes only and shades may vary across computer monitors. All measurements are approximate.
- Colour: A wide range of shades including: Beige, Black, Blues, Browns, Greens, Oranges, Pinks, Purples, Reds and Yellows.
- Care Instructions: Machine washable, can be ironed and tumble dried on a cool heat.
- Size: 100g Ball - 290 metres / 317 yards - available to purchase singularly or in packs of 5 and 10.
- Material: 100% Acrylic.
- Details: These 100g balls of Top Value double knitting yarn from James Brett are available in a wide variety of different shades.
- Brand: James Brett
- Type: Wool & Yarn
- Length: 290 metres 317 yards
- Country / Region of Manufacture: United Kingdom