This Flutterby Huggable yarn from James Brett is super chunky and super soft!
Perfect for warm cardigans or sweaters and cosy blankets, the reverse of the ball band includes a one ball project for a baby blanket.
Available in the following shades: Lemon (UG01), Oatmeal (UG02), White (UG04), Baby Blue (UG05), Baby Pink (UG06), Silver (UG07) or Cream (UG08).
The yarn is available in 250g balls and the length is approximately 100 metres/109 yards. It knits to a tension of 5.5 stitches x 8 rows for a 10cm x 10cm (4" x 4") tension square and the recommended needle size is 12mm (USA 17).
This yarn is made from 100% super soft polyester and is machine washable at 30c, however it should not be tumble dried or ironed.
Please note all photographs are for illustrative purposes and shades may vary, all measurements are approximate.
- Care Instructions: Machine washable at 30c, do not tumble dry or iron.
- Size: 250g ball - 100 metres/109 yards.
- Details: These 250g balls of Flutterby Huggable yarn are super chunky and super soft! Perfect for warm cardigans or sweaters and cosy blankets, the reverse of the ball band includes a one ball project for a baby blanket.
- Brand: James Brett
- Type: Wool & Yarn
- Colour: Beige Blue Cream Pink Silver White Yellow
- Material: Polyester
- Length: 175 metres 192 yards
- Style: Plain
- Shape: Ball