This Faux Fur fashion yarn by James Brett is super soft and perfect for knitting scarves and accessories.
Made from 90% nylon and 10% polyester, this wool has a pattern on the reverse of the ball band to show you how to knit a scarf - perfect for those who are just learning to knit!
Available in the following shades: Black & White (H1), Silver & White (H2), Black & Beige (H3), Caramel & White (H4), Black & Brown (H5), Brown & White (H6), White (H7), Silver (H8), Red (H9) or Black (H10).
The yarn is available in 100g balls and can be purchased singularly or in packs of 5 and 10.
The length per ball is approximately 98 yards / 90 metres. It is recommended that you use 6mm needles (UK 4 - USA 10) for a 10cm x 10cm (4" x 4") tension square of 14 sts x 18 rows. The yarn should be hand washed only.
Please note that photographs are for illustrative purposes only and shades may vary across computer monitors. All measurements are approximate.
- Colour: Black & White (H1), Grey & White (H2), Black & Cream (H3), Caramel & White (H4), Tan & Black (H5), Burgundy & White (H6), White (H7), Silver (H8), Red (H9) & Black (H10).
- Care Instructions: Hand wash only.
- Size: 100g ball - 90 metres / 98 yards - available to purchase singularly or in packs of 5 & 10.
- Material: 90% Super Soft Nylon & 10% Polyester.
- Details: This James Brett super soft Faux Fur knitting yarn comes with a scarf pattern on the reverse of the ball band and is available in a range of stylish shades. Available singularly or in packs of 5 & 10.
- Brand: James Brett
- Type: Wool & Yarn
- Length: 90 metres 98 yards
- Country / Region of Manufacture: Turkey