This double knitting pattern leaflet JB520 by James Brett will instruct you on how to knit a lady's hat, scarf and gloves in a cable or stocking stitch design.
The pattern gives you measurements to create the garments in the following sizes:
- Hat - to fit average sized ladies head.
- Scarf - 18cm x 182cm (7" x 72").
- Gloves - 19cm (7.5") width around hand.
This James Brett knitting pattern is suitable for use with most double knit yarns, however tensions may vary and we recommend you knit a tension square before knitting the whole garment.
See image provided for the number of 100g balls of yarn required and the colours illustrated in the leaflet.
Please note that this is a knitting pattern and NOT finished knitted garments. All knitting instructions are written in English.
The yarn illustrated is DK with Merino and Stonewash DK. We have a wide variety of double knit yarns available to purchase on separate listings.
- Details: This James Brett double knitting pattern instructs you how to knit a lady's hat, scarf and gloves set in a cabled or stocking stitch design, using Merino with DK & Stonewash DK yarn.
- Brand: James Brett
- Type: Knitting Patterns
- Colour: Blue Pink
- Country / Region of Manufacture: United Kingdom