This 100% Cotton 'Craft Cotton' yarn by James Brett is traditionally known as "dishcloth" cotton has a wide varety of craft and knitting uses!
Not only is this yarn ideal for making dishcloths, you can also use it for crocheting items such as cardigans, shawls, hats, bags, scarves and other craft projects.
This Craft Cotton yarn is available in Cream Ecru & White and this listing is for 10 x 100g balls - each ball has 180 metres/197 yards of yarn approximately.
The recommended needles for this yarn are UK 10 (3.25mm) & UK 8 (4mm) or a UK 9 (3.5mm) crochet hook.
Please note all photographs are for illustrative purposes and shades may vary, all measurements are approximate.
- Colour: White or Cream Ecru.
- Care Instructions: Machine washable, cool iron.
- Size: 10 x 100g Balls - 180m / 197 yards per ball.
- Material: 100% Cotton.
- Details: This Craft Cotton yarn from James Brett is ideal for making: dishcloths, cardigans, shawls, hats, bags, scarves and other craft projects.
- Brand: James Brett
- Type: Wool & Yarn
- Country / Region of Manufacture: Turkey