This chunky knitting pattern leaflet JB461 by James Brett will instruct you on how to knit a variety of ladies accessories using only one ball of 200g yarn.
The pattern gives you measurements to create the following items:
- Buttoned neck wrap - 15cm x 62cm (6" x 24.5").
- Hat - to fit average sized lady's head.
- Thread through scarf - 23cm x 103cm (9" x 40.5").
- Triangular scarf - 125cm (49.25").
This James Brett knitting pattern is suitable for use with most chunky knitting yarns, however tensions may vary and we recommend you knit a tension square before knitting the whole garment.
See image provided for the number of 200g balls of yarn required and the colours illustrated in the leaflet.
Please note that this is a knitting pattern and NOT finished knitted garments. All knitting instructions are written in English.
The wool illustrated is James Brett Marble Chunky and this is available to purchase on a separate listing.
- Details: This James Brett chunky knitting pattern instructs you how to knit a variety of lady's accessories including a neck wrap, hat and scarves, using Marble Chunky yarn.
- Brand: James Brett
- Type: Knitting Patterns
- Colour: Blue Brown Green Grey Pink Purple Red
- Country / Region of Manufacture: United Kingdom